(as of Jul 24,2022 20:59:05 UTC – Details)
Moral Stories help kids learn good and bad behaviour. The stories in this set have been re-told over generations and continue to inspire children. The colourful illustrations add to the joyful experience of reading, and the stories will etch morals in the minds of their readers forever.
- A set of 10 storybooks for kids with colourful pictures and easy-to-understand narratives will help kids display good behaviour. These short stories teach kids morals, so they know the difference between good and evil.
- Reading these short stories provides kids relaxation as they are free to run their imagination and identify with the characters. Elders can read these stories aloud to children and keep them entertained.
- Some of the short stories included in the set are “The Lazy Donkey,” “The Cap Seller and the Monkeys,” “The Fox and the Grapes,” “The Hare and the Tortoise,” “Three Little Pigs” and “The Thirsty Crow.”
- Learning morals help to lead a disciplined life. Children should be made aware of right and wrong at a tender age. This set includes stories that are oft-quoted when teaching a valuable life lesson.
- Read as bedtime stories or in between studies or during their free time, these stories will never fail to make a positive and lasting impact on kids’ lives. Finally, reading stories help children enhance vocabulary and develop a passion for reading.
From the Publisher
Publisher : Maple Press Pvt Ltd (1 August 2021); Maple Press, Noida
Language : English
Paperback : 160 pages
ISBN-10 : 9391129811
ISBN-13 : 978-9391129811
Item Weight : 440 g
Dimensions : 20.3 x 25.4 x 4.7 cm
Country of Origin : India
Packer : Maple Press, Noida